FINALLY MAKE PEACE WITH FOOD & YOUR BODY
4-Week Breakthrough Workshop
Saturday Mornings October 5 – 26, 2019
11 a.m. – 1 p.m .
FREE Intro Class Saturday, September 28th, 2019 11 a.m. – 12noon
This fall, finally learn to make peace with food and your body!
Be prepared, powerful, and peaceful before the triggering holidays.
This is a 4-week workshop for anyone who struggles with:
– Binge eating, Emotional eating, or Restrictive Eating
– Constantly thinking or worrying about food
– Losing and gaining the same 10, 20, or 30 pounds over and over again
– The constant pendulum swing between being on a “diet” (restricting) or being on a “binge”
– Feeling defeated, betrayed, resentful, or frustrated when it comes to food and your body
– Extreme efforts towards “health” that become unhealthy
– Forcing yourself to exercise to “make up for” what you ate or to “earn” your calories
– Attaching your self-worth to your weight, equating “being good” or “being bad” with food choices
In this workshop, you will learn to:
– STOP obsessing over food, calories, or macronutrients
– STOP having emotional meltdowns about your weight or weighing yourself obsessively
– STOP losing control of yourself around food
– Let go of self-destructive behaviors and repetitive dieting
– Feel more comfortable in your body
– Find inner-peace through mindfulness, meditation, and inner-healing work
– Reprogram subconscious beliefs that are sabotaging your efforts at wellness
– Discover the secrets to maintaining a healthy weight by creating a healthy mind
– Align with your highest self, align with best most-loving self
4-Week Breakthrough Workshop:
DATE: Saturdays, October 5 – 26 , 2019
TIME: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
FREE Intro Class Saturday, September 28th 11 a.m. – 12noon
EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL!
*Sign-up by Sept 20 $179 (save $20! And pay less than $45 per class!)
After Sept 20 $199
FREE INTRO Class Sat Sept 28, 2019 11am – 12noon
Email email@example.com to save your spot!
Join us for a sneak-peak into this breakthrough workshop to find out what to expect.
BONUS: Cina will also be teaching the “The secret two-step process” to end your destructive habits for good.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP LEADER
Cina Hoey, LMSW is a licensed psychotherapist and qualified Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Instructor. Her approach is an “East meets West” blend of evidence-based psychotherapy, Eastern philosophy, mindfulness, and meditation. She is passionate about helping others to end the struggle with food and their bodies due to her own personal history with Binge Eating Disorder that lasted over 10 years. Cina herself was able to overcome the vicious cycle of disordered eating with the very tools, mindset, and techniques that she teaches in this workshop….and she will help YOU do the same!
Questions? Email Beth Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to have you with us! Our workshops get great reviews and we look forward to learning with you. You will receive a follow-up email confirming your registration and giving you any details you will need. Sorry, registration is non-refundable within 7 days of the workshop.